Thompson 4300C Mixer Mincer
Thompson 4300C Mixer Mincer Raised
Used extensively in high production facilities the 4000 Series mixer mincer is renowned for its outstanding performance and reliability.
The construction of the 4000 Series is robust and built to last, manufactured from high quality stainless steel.
It features a strong structured framework supporting a thick gauge mixing bowl and panels that are fully seam welded on both the inside and outside of the bowl.
- 4300-56 raised machine – 400L bowl 56″ Size cutting head
- Manufactured from high quality stainless steel
- Thick gauge mixing bowl and panels that are fully seam welded both inside and outside the bowl
- Designed and developed to the high standards of safety and finish demanded by CE / USDA and GS regulations
- All models specifically incorporate the “smart design” mixing bowl and paddle and are finished with smooth hygienic surfaces to panels and welds to achieve a clean bowl on product discharge and ease the cleaning down process at the end of production.
- The mixing paddle and mince transmission are powered with independent geared motor drives. no more oily greasy chains, no more continual maintenance of pulleys and belt drives.
- Smooth, compact and quiet the heavy duty drives are very efficient in transmitting maximum power from large HP motors.
- Featuring a standard 2 speeds on the feedscrew drive with high torque on low speed
- The feed screw feeds directly into the machine.
- Pneumatic lid operation
Submit An Enquiry
Please fill out this form and we will be in touch
SpecificationsCopy link to this section
|Bowl Capacity||460 Litres|
|Mix Capacity||1.5 x 200L bin|
|Full Load Current 50Hz||37 A|
|Mixer Motor||4 kw|
|Mince Motor||15 kw - 2 speed|
|Power Supply||80 Amps|