Ulma Thermoformer TFS 300
The TFS 300 is a thermoforming machine designed to pack food non-food or medical products. The package is created directly by the machine using two rolls of film. The film may be flexible or rigid. Vacuum with gas flushing is available as an option.
The TFS series offers the ideal way to advance from manual packaging to automatic packaging. These machines provide an economical solution with the same cost saving advantages of larger thermoforming machines:
- Reduced package cost
- Increased productivity.
- Improved product appearance
- Faster product loading.
The machine characteristics make it highly desirable for mixed production requirements. Since formats can be easily changed to meet the needs of the customer. It’s versatile, easy to operate, and quick size change also makes it suitable as a support machine for short run products.
- Stainless steel
- 7″ Touch screen UPC control system
- Modular machine witgh basic structure 3000mm. (Option of 1m frame enlargement)
- Operational diagnostics
- Parameters and error messages are displayed
- CE approval
- Hygienic design, IP-65
Ease of use and maintenance:
- Highly efficient
- Tool-less detachable in-feed
- Programmable configurations
- Programmable advance speed
- Minimum maintenance
- Remote Support Management (RSM). Connection is made by Ethernet with internet access.
- Upper and lower printed film centering
- Expanded loading area
- Vacuum and gas flush systems
- Integratable vacuum pump 25, 63, or 100m³/h
- Special adaptations for clean rooms
- Special components for very corrosive products
- Integration with peripheral equipment. (Date coders, dosing system, etc)
- Re-closeable zipper attachment, easy open option, zig-zag knife for easy open package.
Submit An Enquiry
Please fill out this form and we will be in touch
SpecificationsCopy link to this section
|Control System||7" touch screen UPC control system|
|Machine Structure||Modular machine with basic structure 3000 mm. (option of 1 m frame enlargement)|
|Error Diagnostics||Operational diagnostics. Parameters and error messages are displayed.|
|IP Rating||Hygienic design, IP-65.|